[fprint] Cross Compiling libfprint

MOGANESHWARAN RAJASEGARAN moganesh at fkegraduate.utm.my
Tue Oct 4 01:29:55 PDT 2011

Hi,

I want to cross compile libfprint to nios2-linux. I have the required
libraries. Imagemagick, crypto, usb, and glib.
I configure like this:

 ./configure --build=i686-pc-linux-gnu --host=nios2-linux-gnu
--prefix=/home/nuar/Programs/nios2-linux/uClinux-dist/staging/usr/
CC="nios2-linux-gnu-gcc"
LDFLAGS="-L/home/nuar/Programs/nios2-linux/uClinux-dist/staging/usr/lib"
CPPFLAGS="-I/home/nuar/Programs/nios2-linux/uClinux-dist/staging/usr/include"

But it gives error like this:

configure: WARNING: In the future, Autoconf will not detect cross-tools
whose name does not start with the host triplet.  If you think this
configuration is useful to you, please write to autoconf at gnu.org.
checking for LIBUSB... configure: error: Package requirements ("libusb")
were not met:

No package 'libusb' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables LIBUSB_CFLAGS
and LIBUSB_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

Moganesh