[fprint] Detect finger in sensor

Ing. Alfredo Alarcon frekoalarcon at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 09:16:35 PST 2012

Hi tank you for your answer, my application use a BeagleBone, 16x2 LCD
character and a 4x4 Keypad, must wait a finger in sensor to do de
identification, the fingerprint are in a MySQL database in the
BeagleBone, in a PC with Ubuntu and the SDK from Digital Persona to
kernel 2.6, do a simple call to identifcation function in a loop, this
function wait 100 milliseconds and exit the function with a time out
error and continue the program, but in the BeagleBone ARM i use the
libfprint to build it in kernel 3.2, but the function identify stop the
flow of the program, and the LCD and the keypad are not accessible until
a finger is in the sensor, is there any way to stop the identify function??

--
Ing. Alfredo Alarcón
Xalfij Electrónica