[fprint] New libfprint Member, and have a question!

VeNoMouS venom at gen-x.co.nz
Tue Dec 25 21:14:52 PST 2012

I've had no response, granted i did not respond for a week, and it
is Christmas, give it a couple more days see if anyone responds, if not
i will email Vasily Khoruzhick directly to see if he saw my email.

5:42 PM, Anas AL-Taji <darkman20050 at hotmail.com> wrote:

>> Thanks for
your quick response, Yes, i want to compare a freshly scanned
fingerprint with gallery with over 1000 users to identify a user. Sensor
ID: 147e:2016 Upek Biometric Touchchip/Touchstrip Fingerprint Sensor

> That could be either Eikon 2 or UPEK sensor-only scanner.
> For Eikon
2 you're out of look, it doesn't support one-to-many
> comparation via
libfprint,
> so you should stick to UPEK's proprietary SDK; sensor-only
should work
> OK with libfprint.
>
> Regards
> Vasily
>
>> regards.

>>> From: anarsoul at gmail.com [1] Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 15:30:39
+0300 Subject: Re: [fprint] New libfprint Member, and have a question!
To: darkman20050 at hotmail.com [2] CC: fprint at lists.freedesktop.org [3]

<darkman20050 at hotmail.com [4]> wrote:

> [...]
Hi Anas,

a fingerprint reader into my system to identify people, however I am
using Python and it will be great if someone can provide a Python
wrapper for libfprint. Target environment: Win XP, Win 7 and Linux.

I'm not sure if anyone is running libfprint on Windows Number of users:
over 1000. So you need to compare scan with gallery with over 1000
finge

Links:
------
[1] mailto:anarsoul at gmail.com