[fprint] HP compaq 6910p

Srinivas Janakiraman jsrinivas at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 16:21:25 PST 2012

Hi Thomas,
Thanks a lot for the quick response.
You are right, I was able to proceed further by installing
libnss-devel package and libgdk_pixbuf2.0_0-devel package.

I was also able to install fprintd, fprint_demo and PAM_fprint.
When I tried fprint_demo to enroll, I get segmentation fault most of
the time. After some tries, I was able to enroll one of my fingers.

I am trying to find how to link my user to my fingerprint.
Please let me know how to do that.
Thanks
Srinivas J