[fprint] Driver skeleton

Suco sucotronic at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 09:04:13 PST 2012

Hi Bastien,
  I don't have the specs, only some sniffed data from windows enviroment.
In fact, the reader is very basic, it only needs initialization and then
request a scan(it returns a image). I'm going to do some trials with the
most basic driver you've indicated. I also attach the data sniffed in case
somebody want to take a look :P

Regards.

--
Felix