[fprint] EgisTec ES603 traces

Patrick Marlier patrick.marlier at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 20:12:07 PST 2012

Hi again,

I am trying to ping on this. I really need traces in order to continue
the driver (and need some testers after this step). I spend some time
working on this and if no answer in the next weeks this driver will
probably stay private.

So if you have this device (lsusb)
1c7a:0603 LighTuning Technology
(or maybe this one)
1c7a:0803 LighTuning Technology
Thank you in advance for any traces you could send me (particularly the
initialization steps). (Note you can get those traces even if your
Windows is in VirtualBox).

Bastien/libfprint dev: I guess you do not accept driver in the libfprint
without a beta test? Should I post as is in bugzilla and wait until
somebody test it? Thanks.

Patrick.