[fprint] 5 enrolls --> does 6 and breaks with error -22

Jonas Jelten jelten at in.tum.de
Tue Jun 19 18:06:13 PDT 2012

> Anyone can copy their SSH key into your authorized keys too.

You could also start a socket server (irc, netcat, ...), delete the home
folder or whatever,
but you won't have root (sudo) access then!

>That's because fprintd-enroll is a test tool, not a command-line
>interface for fingerprint management. You can enhance fprintd-enroll,
>write your own D-Bus client to do all that, or use GNOME's User
>Accounts panel to add a finger other than the index finger.

And this test tool allows to override well-written settings of
dbus-clients/gnome-tools, as they have to use the same database because
pam-fprintd can't be configured to use a seperate one.

>Not sure what that is, but the only guys there are for fprintd
>management are GNOME and KDE's panels. At least that I know of.

Maybe, but the config must be stored somewhere then where libfprint and
pam-fprintd can access them.

Cheers!

Jonas