[fprint] AuthenTec AES2810 (08ff:2810)

Vasily Khoruzhick anarsoul at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 15:25:17 PDT 2012

Hi there,

in attachment you can find first version of AES2550/AES2810 driver.
Just apply patch against libfprint git master.
I've tested it only on AES2550 scanner donated by AuthenTec.

Please test it and report if it works for you (especially on AES2810 devices).
Do not hesitate to ask help if it does not work / does not compile, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Vasily