[fprint] AuthenTec AES2810 (08ff:2810)

Lvqier lvqier at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 06:08:13 PDT 2012

Hi there,

There's an exciting news!

The newest AES2810(08ff:2810) driver written by Vasily Khoruzhick works
for me now.

I have tested the driver on Debian using libfprint's example program
/enroll/ and /verify/ under Vasily's guidance. It works at about 15:00
CST today after I compiling and running the newest code from Vasily.

About an hour ago, I built a AES2810 supported libfprint rpm package by
making a patch to the libfprint srpm package that retrieved from Fedora
source repo. The AES2810 driver works with my desktop Fedora17 (with
Gnome3, on ThinkPad x200) now! I can log in and verify access by
enrolling finger instead of typing password. It is cool and amazing!

Thank you, Vasily, and thank you, team of fprint project!

/Best Regards,
lvqier - lvqier at gmail.com <mailto:lvqier at gmail.com>
/

那一年的思念很甜,那一年我们的距离还很远。又是草长莺飞的五月天,再没有谁