[fprint] Fprintd on Debian Squeeze ?

Anton Krug anton.krug at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 07:12:07 PDT 2012

Hi

Did you had look at fingerprintGUI, I'm using it instead of frpintd. And
I managed it working from source on Debian Lenny what is generation
older than Squeeze. It works with gdm gui login (but not with kdm,
because of bug inside kdm), it works under console text logins etc..

It implements via pam.d so maybe that will fill the gap for you too.

Regards, Anton.