[fprint] Egistec ES603 Driver

Sachin Khadilkar 4sakha at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 06:17:02 PDT 2012

Patrick,
I get > 75-80  minutiae. Mostly greater than 80 and it usually matches in
the verify phase in fprint_demo.
The actual fingerprint-identifier is a hit-and-miss though. Mostly a miss,
so now 7 times out of 10 i end up entering my password. How do you plan to
improve the scan? Let me know if i can help in any way? Also can the
package be updated to the latest version, so that the update-manager does
not replace it with the stock one.
Any news on getting this driver into the mainstream?
Thanks a lot
-Sachin