[fprint] Can you recommend a fingerprint reader (USB connected)

Linos info at linos.es
Wed Sep 5 12:10:06 PDT 2012

On 31/08/12 13:17, Karsten Jeppesen wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Got libfprint crosscompiled, but now facing that the Lumidigm V302 (0525:3424)
> does not seem to be supported.
>
> I need a fingerprint reader that is supported, but going through the list on the
> site is not yielding a result. Links are outdated.
> So I figure its easier to ask here if any of you have a good idea about this.
> I am looking for a stand alone device connected through USB - and supported by
> libfprint of course - he he.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Karsten Jeppesen

I am using this one
http://store.authentec.com/en-us/products/passwordmanagement/eikonii.aspx and
works very well.

i used libfprint for a while but i had to change to the proprietary libbsapi of
the official SDK because i need to identify fingerprint, not only verify it, but
if you don't need identification from a list of fingerprints but verify a user
it's what he should be you can use libfprint.

Regards,
Miguel Angel.