[fprint] device not found..

Milan Lazecky espiritocz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 03:18:48 PDT 2013

Dear Methaniya Mukesh.

Thank you for your idea.
I have tried it - but actually the /proc/bus/usb exists already. I have put
the usbfs into fstab anyway - it seems this wasn't the problem.

Dear Patrick.
Thank you but with the older libraries (starting with glibc 2.13 etc) in my
stable RHEL 6.4 clone it is not possible to compile 0.5.
But I have managed to compile both libfprint and fprintd, both in version
0.4. I have put appropriate lines of aes2660 into 0.4 configure and
configure.ac - it would be the best if I could test if the aes2660 driver
works there but I actually don't know how...

Thank you.

Milan