[fprint] APC USB Biopod device aes3500 driver

Juvenn Woo machese at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 06:24:38 PDT 2013

Hi Vasily,

This AES3500 device is a press-typed sensor, with 128x128 dimension, which
is very similiar to  Daniel Drake's AES4000 driver. By investigating
Smith's work (those parameters), and forking Daniel's Aes4000 driver, I
have had been able to make a driver that could scan images like biobpod,
but the verification rate is too low that I thought it's not qualified to
submit to libfprint.

But if anyone interested, I could share my code.

best,
--
jv ♫
m: (+86) 156 5238 4808