[fprint] APC USB Biopod device aes3500 driver

newzenca newzenca at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 10:22:16 PDT 2013

Hello,

Juvenn im very interested in the code. Can you share a link to ?

Thanks in advance.

By other hand i have 1 o this unit and i can enable ssh access to a
machine having this device or buy one for a developer interested.

This apc unit is cheap and easy to find in my country, that why in
really interested on this develop.

Any way let me now what's alternative is better.