[fprint] APC USB Biopod device aes3500 driver

newzenca newzenca at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 16:12:26 PDT 2013

>From this page
https://gist.github.com/juvenn/939298

I downloaded the diff file. In the actual version of libfprint not
exactly correspond,
make some changes based in the actual version of aes4000 driver.

The result new aes3500.dif is attached in git form.

There is some more changes because im running centos 6 and Not have glib
greater than 2.28
which are taked from this mail

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/fprint/2013-January/000414.html
basically

		/*g_slist_free_full(aesdev->strips, g_free);*/
		g_slist_foreach(aesdev->strips, (GFunc) g_free, NULL);
		g_slist_free(aesdev->strips);

and

in configure.ac

-PKG_CHECK_MODULES(GLIB, [glib-2.0 >= 2.28])
+PKG_CHECK_MODULES(GLIB, [glib-2.0 >= 2.00])

The unit APC BIOPOD is now capturing images but have a lot of problem
for verify my own fingerprint,
fail 9 of 10 times.

its related to images or driver?