[fprint] using libfprint with own driver ( the driver which is not included in the libfprints support)

rohan vichare rohaanvichare at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 04:51:53 PDT 2013

Dear sir,

i have developed one driver to work with my USB finger print device. which
is working fine and i wanted to use the fantastic libfprint for the image
processing part can it be used with my ready image data (from driver),
i want to use the function like binarization, minutiae, and verify

please do reply and it will great if i can get any of the code reference
for the same,

Thanks & Regards
Rohaan