[fprint] aes3400

pietrek -- pietrek.j at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 02:15:01 PST 2013

Hi,
Thanks for your reply
In datasheet you linked are general information only.
I found it earlier but I think it's more advertisement than documentation.

I used AES3500 driver instead of AES4000 but image is still pale.
DATA_BUFLEN is set correctly. When I changed it to value for aes3500, I
got an error:
sync:error [fp_dev_img_capture] unrecognised return code -5
image capture failed, code -22

FRAME_WIDTH is good too becouse fingerprint shape isn't broken.

Earlier I got images clearly black, but now images are pale.
I think it could be a problem with voltage or something related.
Have you any idea which init_reqs could I manipulate to improve quality?
     Piotr Jarosz