[fprint] aes3400

pietrek -- pietrek.j at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 12:13:59 PST 2013

Hi,
Now my AES3400 scans images so I'm trying to enroll but program hangs.
When I scan image by function fp_dev_img_capture in example
img_capture.c I can scan images without reopening device.
But when I scan image to enroll with function fp_enroll_finger_img it
scans image first time( with result FP_ENROLL_PASS ) and when I call it
second time without reopening device my program hands on scanning.
How is it possible that scanning works when I scan to capture but hangs
when I scan to enroll?
     Piotr Jarosz