[fprint] Experiences with libfprint in multi user environments

Mariusz Ciszewski mariusz.ciszewski at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 13:54:02 PDT 2014

Hello Martin.

I'm also trying to find working sollution you are talking about.

Unfortunatelly I am not able to write it by myself.
I'm also user / owner of a Raspberry Pi ( http://rasp485berry.wordpress.com/)

Only one I found it was a package for verification of a known user
(fprintd-enroll connected together with fprintd-verify).
But as we know It's not usable for identification.

I'm using: ID 08ff:2580 AuthenTec, Inc. AES2501 Fingerprint Sensor

My experiences on Raspberry Pi with fprintd 0.5.0-1 are very well (was very
bad under version: 0.4.1-5)
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/fprint/2014-March/000561.html

No false errors under 0.5.0-1 (fprintd-enroll connected together with
fprintd-verify)

If you have some software I can test it under my Raspberry Pi and AES2501
Fingerprint Sensor

Best regards
Mariusz Ciszewski