[fprint] 1-n matching?

Femi TAIWO dftaiwo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 06:29:49 PDT 2014

Hello Jimmy,

Had a similar situation. Here's what I did.

   - Installed the NIST NBIS Suite.
   - Used the MINDCT program to create the template from the image
   generated by fprint.
   - Compared the template of the new scan using BOZORTH3 with the
   previously saved templates (in playlist/gallery mode)
   - Got a similarity score.
   - Decided on a threshold based on tests
   - If similarity score is above the threshold, it's a match.

Regards,

*Femi TAIWO*
http://plus.google.com/+FemiTAIWO