[fprint] Fwd: MiniPC with USB fingerprint as logging on terminal for smart home

Mariusz Ciszewski mariusz.ciszewski at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 04:43:23 PDT 2014

Dear All

After my previous experiences I think you are my last chance to find
sollution in my topic:

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2212639&p=12964496#post12964496

http://darkblue.homeip.net/fingerprint/Forum/topic.php?TopicId=376&Posts=0

I'm searching for sollution to check the person after she or he came into
home. I found it would be simplest for me using any mini PC and linux logon
using fingerprint action (USB fingerprint reader connected). Then - script
placed in autostart (executed if user logged succesfully). After script is
executed then logged out uotomatically. And fingerprint system is ready
again for check next person coming into home.

Please help, or please let me know who should I ask for help.

It strange but as I experienced - to find programist knowing fingerprint
issues for linux is almost impossible.

For more details please check:
http://darkblue.homeip.net/fingerprint/Forum/topic.php?TopicId=376&Posts=0

or please contact me here or directly.