[fprint] Replacement for linux fprintd-verify command - identify user in database

Mariusz Ciszewski mariusz.ciszewski at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 01:10:47 PDT 2014

Hello

Please let me know it there is existing replacement for linux
fprintd-verify command giving possibility of identify user in database.

fprintd-verify [-f finger] [usename]

can be used for verify known user only (declaerd before checking: [usename])

I need to have command taht will be able to find user in database based on
fingerprint of "unknown" person.

If it do not existing yet:

- is it hard to write such application using libfprint ? (is it possible
using this library only?)
- where can I find a person that could be write some code for open source
project ( http://rasp485berry.wordpress.com/ )

Best regards
Mariusz Ciszewski