[fprint] Raspberry Pi - Raspbian - to slow for fprint_demo ?

Vasily Khoruzhick anarsoul at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 02:11:48 PDT 2014

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 11:30 AM, Mariusz Ciszewski
<mariusz.ciszewski at gmail.com> wrote:
> Medion/Tevion Authentec AES2501
>
> http://www.bromba.com/tevions.jpg

That one can suffer from insufficient performance.

You can try libfprint from my github repo-
https://github.com/anarsoul/libfprint, I've improved frame assembly
routines for AES scanners recently.

Btw, please keep mailing list in CC, since it's not a private
conversation and questions/answers can be usefull for someone in
future.

Regards
Vasily