[fprint] FS88

Carlos Eduardo P. Guidugli guidugli at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 16:28:55 PST 2015

Hi everyone,

I am new to libfprint (great project) and, as my initial goal, I did a
driver for FS88 using the library provided by the manufacturer (non
open source). I know that the driver will not be added in the project,
since it is not all open source, but I'd like to let you know that I
did that. So, if anyone need the code, just contact me. When I have
some time I will learn about git and will create some repo to put the
code and pass the link to everyone interested.
I was trying to decode the USB packets but had not been able so far.
The bytes on USB payload do not match the image. Is there any tip on
how to detect if the data is encrypted?

Thanks

Carlos