[fprint] Trouble with distorted image

Carson Reinke carson at reinke.co
Thu Dec 22 18:24:28 UTC 2016

Thanks Vasily and all your work on this.

I actually had the raw image dumped in fpi_assemble_lines instead and there
is no more distortion.  I tried to debug the exact issue but the code kind
of makes my head spin.  I think maybe not all images should be processed
through this function, instead only "fast swipe" images that are shorter
than a certain tolerance should be.  Just a thought.  If I come up with
something, I'll send it over.