[fprint] Willing to write driver for LightTuning Fingerprint Reader

Yujie REN renyj1991 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 17:16:47 UTC 2017

Hello,

    I recently bought a Acer Swift 3 with a LighTuning Fingerprint reader,
the ID is 1c7a:0570. The only available driver is for 0603 not for 0570.
So, I'm gonna write a driver by myself.

    As a Linux user, and a computer science student in system track, I have
solid foundation in C programming, Operating System and Assembly. Since I
don't have experience in open source development, it'll be challenging for
me, but I'd like to join. I'll have time for this project, could anybody
give me some suggestions to start with?

Thanks,
Yujie REN
M.S. Student of Computer Science Department
Rutgers University