[fprint] Query: Driver development

Prasad Tandale tandale.prasad at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 11:03:03 UTC 2017

Hi, I looked into the fprint driver related details.

I have a typical use case where I am going to develop my own fingerprint
sensor device and I am supposed to write up a driver for supporting that
device on Window. I have a few queries:

1. During the development of the driver on Embedded device side what
configuration I need to make it compatible with libusb based fprint driver
on a windows machine?
2. Can I connect 2 device (of the same family) on USB bus at the same time?

--

Regards,
Prasad Tandale.

*"Somewhere between the bottom of the climb and the summit is the answer to
the mystery why we climb"* - Greg Child.