[fprint] UareU 4000B DigitalPersona image encrypted

Kleyson de Sousa Rios kleyson-sr at segplan.go.gov.br
Wed Aug 22 19:02:59 UTC 2018

Hi Bastien,

I figured out that if I comment out the following "if statement", to force the execution of the respective code, I get a non-encrypted image.

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/libfprint/libfprint/blob/master/libfprint/drivers/uru4000.c#L723

For the validation "if (!urudev->profile->encryption)" be true, should I set some flag/parameter for the driver on the Linux or is the urudev->profile->encryption calculated at run-time ?

Best Regards.
Kleyson Rios.