[fprint] elan patch + poc 0x903 and 0x0C03

Sébastien Béchet sebastien.bechet at osinix.com
Wed Jan 17 08:31:24 UTC 2018

Hello Hans de Goede,

On 2018-01-17 08:57, Hans de Goede wrote:
> https://fedorapeople.org/~jwrdegoede/elan-fingerprint/

Thank you, you are a magician :-)

> Unfortunately I have not yet had time to look at supporting
> my own reader and it does not look like I will have time for
> this soon. Still this should be helpful for you and Igor.

If this documentation is compatible with all ELAN fingerprint devices,
the compatibility of your device should be acquired with the Igor
driver.

> Sébastien, question, are you using yours in swipe mode, like Igor is?

Yes it was just a small adaptation.
Maybe my problem with original Igor driver for 0903 was the 5ms delay.
I'm now waiting for Igor comment and help if i can.

Bye.