[fprint] New website and CI

Bastien Nocera hadess at hadess.net
Fri Jun 1 15:50:22 UTC 2018

Hello again all,

Continous integration has been added to both libfprint and fprintd, so
that merge requests will be compile-tested before being committed.

We've also used the CI support to automate the creation of a new
website:
http://fprint.freedesktop.org/

For the record, the old website is here:
https://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/fprint/

Most of the historical releases (released either by me or Vasily) have
also been uploaded to the "tags" page of each respective project.

If you find that anything is sorely missing, please let me know. The
only thing I know I will need to make available is a table with a list
of supported devices.

You can either answer this mail, or file an issue here:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/libfprint/fprint.freedesktop.org

Cheers