[fprint] Microsoft Modern Keyboard with Fingerprint ID

Igor Filatov ia.filatov at gmail.com
Mon May 21 20:21:57 UTC 2018

Sorry for a bit of off-topic but it looks like the new ms keyborad as a
small touch sensor which is unreliable with the current matching algo.
That's the problem we really need competent people and/or sponsorship for
first. Even if someone writes a driver for that kb, the experience will
still be so-so.