[fprint] Tt eSPORTS Black FP Supported?

Bastien Nocera hadess at hadess.net
Sat Sep 29 10:02:46 UTC 2018

Hey,

On Sat, 2018-09-29 at 02:38 -0600, Richi Plana wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm thinking of purchasing the Tt eSPORTS Black FP mouse with
> fingerprint scanner/reader
> (
> https://www.ttesports.com/Mice/233/Black_FP/productPage.htm?a=a&g=ftr)
>
> and am wondering if the list knows if the scanner is supported in an
> fprint driver. I believe the scanner itself is a Synaptics product
> called IronVeil.

I'm afraid that we cannot know what device is actually used inside this
mouse. There's a list of all the supported devices:
https://fprint.freedesktop.org/supported-devices.html
Note that you should rely on the USB IDs for identification.

Nothing else to say, short of somebody buying it to try it out.

Cheers