[fprint] fprintd : debug for raw image data and log file

Dave.Wang dave.wang at emc.com.tw
Mon Aug 19 04:04:35 UTC 2019

Dear,

As I knew, the daemon program named fprintd can not get the image data and
the corresponding debug messages while enrolling and verifying, only the
tools in libfprint/examples can get the debug image.
However, we need the debug message log and the image raw data in real time
to debug why our customers get errors.

Is it possible for libfprint to provide a method to deliver the debug
message and the raw 16 bit image data to fprintd and also make fprintd save
the log files and image in real time?

Any suggestions will be really appreciate!

Best regards,
Dave