[fprint] Would you please help to create the function to update the template for "verify" and "identify"?

Dave.Wang dave.wang at emc.com.tw
Wed Jan 2 02:58:17 UTC 2019

Dear,

We want to implement the primitive driver which will use our "match on chip"
sensor.

Our "match on chip" sensor has function which can update the template after
obtaining matched result for "verify" or "identify". It will make better
performance.

As I know, the template located in "/var/lib/fprint/.. " is only stored by
"fprintd-enroll" now.

Would you please help to create the function to update the template for
"verify" and "identify"?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Dave