[fprint] Would you please help to create the function to update the template for "verify" and "identify"?

Dave.Wang dave.wang at emc.com.tw
Thu Jan 24 02:19:07 UTC 2019

Hi Bastien,

Thanks for your detailed reply!

Unfortunately, our "match on chip" device need to load template from disk, it does not have persistent storage..

I think we will need your help as below to implement "update template":
1. The way which can transfer updated template from driver to verify/identify AP through libfprint
2. the verify/identify AP in fprintd need to store the updated template into disk

Any suggestion or help will be really appreciate.

Best regards,
Dave