[fprint] libfprint 1.90.3

Benjamin Berg benjamin at sipsolutions.net
Mon Sep 14 12:52:34 UTC 2020

Hi,

I have released libfprint version 1.90.3:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/libfprint/libfprint/-/releases

This release mostly contains support for a number of new match-on-chip
devices. Most notable is the addition of the new goodixmoc driver.
Currently the driver has the small caveat that we have no strategy to
garbage collect old prints yet (a simple strategy could be implemented
in fprintd).

Highlights:
 * New goodixmoc driver supporting Goodix USB devices:
   27C6:5840
   27C6:6496
   27C6:60A2
 * Newly added support for Synaptics device:
   06CB:00E9
   06CB:00DF
 * Fixed an issue with Synaptics devices sometimes not working at boot
 * Fix issue with aes3k driver (#306)

Benjamin