[Freedesktop-sdk] freedesktop-sdk gitlab issue/MR triage

Adam Jones adam.jones at codethink.co.uk
Tue Mar 26 11:23:01 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Just a short courtesy email to let contributors know we are doing some
sprint cleaning of the Gitlab issues/MRs.

We currently have open in the entire freedesktop-sdk group:

 148 open issues:
    - 21 open for 19.08
    - 102 unassigned
 65 MRs:
    - 40 WIP
    - 25 ready for review

To triage these issue we are going to use a new simple system of:

 - Open issues + (next release milestone/label) can remain open
 - Open issues + assignment/MRs can remain open
 - Issues without a milestone/assignee/MR should be closed

Assigning someone to an issue does not mean you have to work on it, but
the assignment may be based on previous knowledge in that area,
involvement in the comments/MRs. If you feel you can not review or
progress the issue then please feel free to reassign.

Many thanks,

--
Adam Jones <adam.jones at codethink.co.uk>