[fdo] where to find fdo logos?

Daniel Stone daniel at freedesktop.org
Sat Jul 3 10:13:49 PDT 2004

On Sat, Jul 03, 2004 at 03:59:50PM +0200, Sebastian K?gler wrote:
> I have been looking for the freedesktop.org logo in a good resolution or
> even vector based, but I was not able to find it. If someone could
> point me to a ps, svg or other vector based version, that would be
> great. I saw a vector based version of the logo on Keith's screenshots
> of window-level image compositing, so they must be somewhere around
> there. If you have the logo in a higher resolution, that would also be
> fine.
>
> Sorry if the answer to this question is too obvious, but I wasn't able
> to find one on the freedesktop.org site. Even images.google did not
> turn out to be particularly useful with this.
>
> (To prevent confusion, I am looking for the top left logo on
> www.freedesktop.org. )

keithp has the SVG sources on http://freedesktop.org/~keithp/; you'll
have to hack out the 'freedesktop.org' text with vim, I'm afraid. Or
sodipodi or whatever people use for SVG editing. But vim worked just
fine here.

:) d

--
Daniel Stone                                            <daniel at freedesktop.org>