[fdo] Would you host our "immodule for Qt" project on freedesktop.org?

Daisuke Kameda kaminmat at cc.rim.or.jp
Sat Jun 12 22:55:34 EST 2004

Hi All,

We are advancing the project "immodule for Qt." This project aims at
implementing the function similar to immodule in gtk+2.x to Qt.
For details, please refer to the following:
http://www.kde.gr.jp/~daisuke/immodule_for_qt/ImmoduleForQtDocs.html

Would you host our project on freedesktop.org?

Now, our project needs mailing list for open discussion, open repository,
bug tracking system, and so on. Our project is still growing heavy and
needs such resources. And, we cooperate with uim and scim mainly about
how input method's API should be.

Please consider hosting.

Regards,
--