[fdo] Linux Desktop Testing Project - Hosting request

George Kraft gk4@austin.ibm.com
Tue Jan 4 08:19:29 PST 2005

I have yet to see STAF used as a "conformance" test suite demonstrating
POSIX testing methodology which could be used for certification.

Have you looked at VSW5 or VSM4 which uses TET?

http://www.opengroup.org/testing/testsuites/vsw5.htm
http://www.opengroup.org/testing/testsuites/vsm4.htm
http://www.linuxbase.org/download/index.php/test_suites/runtime
http://tetworks.opengroup.org/tet/

However before desktop conformance testing can begin we need assertions
based on a community endorsed Linux GUI Style Guide and a Linux GUI API
Standards.  :-)

http://w3.pppl.gov/misc/motif/MotifStyleGuide/en_US/TOC.html

George (gk4)

--