[fdo] [Fontconfig] Time to kill the fontconfig wiki?

Tollef Fog Heen tfheen at err.no
Wed Dec 15 21:51:38 PST 2010

]] Keith Packard

Hiya,

| On Wed, 15 Dec 2010 16:32:32 -0500, Behdad Esfahbod <behdad at behdad.org> wrote:
| > On 12/15/10 02:36, Alan Coopersmith wrote:
| > > People who still want to contribute to a wiki can easily do so by adding new
| > > pages in the Software/fontconfig/* namespace there and we have one less place
| > > to police for spam.
| >
| > Thanks Alan.  Keith, can you forward the domain?
|
| It's already pointing at annarchy, so it just needs some redirection fu
| in the apache config. I can try, unless someone beats me to it.

Beat you. :-)

| I'm actually thinking of letting the domain expire next time it comes up
| for renewal, so a redirect that shows in the URL bar would probably be fine.

I think it's a bad idea.  Domains are cheap and you won't get them back
from spammers and squatters if you let them lapse.

Behdad, there's a bunch of stuff in /srv/fontconfig.freedesktop.org/www
on annarchy, including some stuff that looks like API docs and such.  Do
you want that published anywhere or should I just remove it all?

--
Tollef Fog Heen