[fdo] Downtime on annarchy for maintenance 2013-07-27

Tollef Fog Heen tfheen at err.no
Fri Jul 26 05:22:57 PDT 2013

Hi,

Annarchy needs more disk space fairly urgently, so I will take the host
down and add some more disk space tomorrow, Saturday.  Work will start
approximately 17 UTC.  I hope it will be fairly brief, less than an
hour, but it might take longer if we run into problems

Please get in touch on #freedesktop if you have any questions or if this
is a problem for you.

Regards,
--
Tollef Fog Heen