[fdo] No SSH access to annarchy.fd.o

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Wed Jan 3 19:32:54 UTC 2018

Hi,
Until the KPTI security vulnerability has fully bottomed out and blown
over, we have suspended SSH access to annarchy.fd.o, aka people.fd.o.
Pushing and pulling Git repositories is still possible, however you
will not be able to access an interactive shell, or update any files
on this machine.

This will be lifted when the full description has been made public,
and we have been able to verify that we are safe.

Sorry for the inconvenience. If there is something you urgently need
done outside this, please contact us on #freedesktop, or
sitewranglers at lists.freedesktop.org.

Cheers,
Daniel