[fdo] improved glade ui form for pavucontrol (reduced msg size)

Nikita Zlobin cook60020tmp at mail.ru
Fri Mar 23 00:30:55 UTC 2018

Hello.

I sent same message, but with attached screenshots and uncompressed
glade ui file. Did not know about zize restriction.

I tried to improve gtkbuilder ui form, used in pavucontrol. There is
not very much job i could do, because modern glade warns, that form is
for gtk2, and after i do something and save from it, resulting form
causes pavucontrol to crash.

New version has removed space, surrounding notebook and its children
(imho, it is questionable design taste). Filtering combobox groups
(below of each notebook page) are now padded from top too, and
separated by GtkSeparator from main content.

Compressed new glade file version and patch are attached.

New screenshot:
http://i.imgur.com/KXSnzMz.png

Old, for comparison:
http://i.imgur.com/sxzkpwl.png