[fdo] Migration to gitlab?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue May 8 19:32:49 UTC 2018

"As some of you have seen, freedesktop.org is migrating its Git hosting
to GitLab"

It is really sad that I as a maintainer of a freedesktop.org project have to
learn about this on the news.

>From reading that sentence I take this is a done deal[1] and we can't give any
input, or can we?

Albert

P.S: If you care enough to read an answer this email, there's still the email
I wrote 3 months ago about github that hasn't been answered either, I'd also
appreciate an answer on that.

[1] like that Code of Conduct that was forced on us without any chance of
discussion