[fdo] fdo downtime 2019-03-24 1700 UTC

Tollef Fog Heen tfheen at err.no
Sun Mar 24 07:13:22 UTC 2019

Hi all,

as announced by Daniel a few days ago, we need to perform some routine
and less routine maintenance.  Some of this has already been performed
without downtime, but there are some upgrades that do require downtime.
I'm going to start on it today at 1700 UTC and it will lead to various
host reboots and short unavailability of most services.  In addition,
bugzilla will be down for a bit longer due to maintenance on the
database server.

Let me know in #freedesktop if there are any questions or concerns.

--
Tollef Fog Heen