[fdo] Farewell and thank you to Peter Hutterer for his time on the CoC team

Lyude Paul lyude at redhat.com
Thu Dec 3 22:42:40 UTC 2020

Hello! As some of you may have heard already, Peter Hutterer, one of the members
of freedesktop.org's CoC enforcement team, is planning on leaving the CoC team
come December 31st. I will be joining the CoC team in order to fill the gap, and
look forward to contributing to the community.

Peter volunteered to join the CoC team back in October of 2019, and has been a
big help during their year-long tenure here. While it's unfortunate they must
move on, we're grateful for all the work for the community that they've done
thus far. On behalf of X.org and freedesktop.org, I'd like to say thank you to
Peter for their time here and wish them the best of luck on their future
endeavors.

Thanks Peter!
--
Sincerely,
   Lyude Paul (she/her)

Note: I deal with a lot of emails and have a lot of bugs on my plate. If you've
asked me a question, are waiting for a review/merge on a patch, etc. and I
haven't responded in a while, please feel free to send me another email to check
on my status. I don't bite!