[fdo] Help needed for a Xdnd drop support implementation

Mathieu Westphal mathieu.westphal at kitware.com
Sat May 29 10:30:59 UTC 2021

Hello List,

I've implemented Xdnd drop support in VTK some years ago.
This year, dolphin users are not able to drop files correctly in VTK
windows.
I'm trying to understand what did I did wrong in my implementation.

I'm sure someone with a deep understanding of the Xdnd protocol could find
the issue in minutes.
I've posted all the info in a stackoverflow question:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/67750236/xdnd-drop-support-faulty-implementation

If someone can help, either here, on stack or even on our gitlab, that'd be
great.
https://gitlab.kitware.com/f3d/f3d/-/issues/228

Best,

Mathieu Westphal
ParaView Expert Engineer
Kitware Europe
https://www.kitware.eu/

Please try F3D, A fast and minimalist 3D viewer.
https://kitware.github.io/F3D/