[fdo] Spam from gitlab.freedesktop.org

Lyude Paul lyude at redhat.com
Tue Jul 12 19:28:43 UTC 2022

Hi! Actually I think you've got the right place :). By "spam" do you just mean
Gitlab's slightly over-bearing email notifications?

And regarding email addresses being public info: no, gitlab does store email
addresses but the only people who can see them are the user in question and
gitlab instance admins (so Daniel Stone, Benjamin Tissoires, and some folks
from the bard like myself). I hope that answers your question, feel free to
respond if you have more!

--
Cheers,
Lyude Paul (she/her)